||Prof.(Dr.) Sanjeev Bhanawat
||Dean & Professor
||Ph.D., P.G. Diploma in Journalism, M.A., B.A.
|Total Years of Work Experience
||Press Laws, History of Journalism, Public Relations, Reporting and Editing etc.
||Print Media, Human Rights, Electronics Media
- Acharya Hazari Prasad Dwivedi Ke Upanyason Mein Sanskritik bodh (Cultural Values in novels of Aacharya Hazari Prasad Dwivedi), Panchsheel Prakashan, Jaipur 1982
- Press Kanoon aur Patrakarita (Press Laws and Journalism), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur-1985, 1993, 2000
- Patrakarita ka Itihas avam Jan Sanchar madhyam (History of Journalism and Mass Communication), Vishvavidhyalya Prakashan, Jaipur 1988, 1996,1999,2004
- Samachar Lekhan Ke Sidhant aur Takaneek (Theory & Technique of News Writing), Vishvavidhyalya Prakashan, Jaipur-1988, 1997, 2002.
- Sampadan Kala (Art of Editing), Vishvavidhyalya Prakashan, Jaipur-1988,1997, 2002
- Samachar-Madhyamon Ka Sangathan avam Prabandha(Organisation and Management of new Media), Vishvavidhyalya Prakashan, Jaipur 1988,1997,2002
- Hindi Jain Partakarita: Ek Shatabdi (Hindi Jain Journalism: A Century), Akhil Bhartiya Jain Vidvat Parishad, Jaipur-1989
- Sanskritik Chetna Aur Jain Patrakarita (Cultural Awareness and Jain Journalism), Siddhshree Prakashan, Jaipur 1990
- Jan Sampark Sandarbhika ( Reference Book on Public Relations), PRSI, Jaipur-1991
- Jan Sampark Digdarshan (Edited) Glimpses of Public Relations, PRSI, Jaipur-1992
- Patrakarita ke Vividh Paridrishya (Various Dimensions of Journalism), Rachana Prakashan, Jaipur-1992
- Media and Rural Development (Ed.), University Book House, Jaipur -1995
- Prabhavi Jan Sampark (Effective Public Relations) (Ed.), University Book House, Jaipur-1997,2004
- Naman (A book on Dr. Narendra & Dr. Shanta Bhanawat) (Ed.), Siddhashree Prakasthan, Jaipur, 1998
- Media Scene in India: Emerging Facts (Ed.), University Book House, Jaipur- 1999
- A Compendium of Codes of Conduct for Media Professionals (Ed.), University Book House, Jaipur-1999
- Whither Journalism & PR Education? (Ed.), University Book House, Jaipur-2001
- Samkalin Bharat (Contemporary India) (Ed.), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur 2002,2005,2009,2019
- Bharat me Sanchar Madhyam (Communication Media in India) (Ed.) Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur 2002,2005,2010
- Samachar Evam Feature Lekhan (News & Feature Writing) (Ed.) Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur 2002,2005,2010
- Patrakarita Evam Jan Sanchar Sahitya Sandarbhika (Select Bibliography on Journalism & Mass Communication) (Ed.), Centre for Mass Communication, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-2002
- Sampadan Evam Mudran Taknik (Editing and Printing Technique) (Ed.) Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur -2002, 2005, 2009
- Samachar Patra Vayavsaya Avam Press Kanoon (Ed.), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur -2002, 2005,2009
- Sanchar Shodh Pravidhiyan (Communication Research Methodology) (Ed.), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur- 2003, 2006, 2009
- Vikas Evam Vigyan Sanchar (Development and Science Communication ) (Ed.), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur- 2003,2006,2010
- Jan Sampark Evam Vigyapan, (Public Relations and Advertising) (Ed.), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur -2003,2005,2010
- Jan Sampark: Siddhant Evam Taknik (Co-Authored) Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur -2010, 2013
- Human Rights and Media (Ed.) University Book House, Jaipur, 2004
- Electronic Media, (Ed.), Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur- 2005, 2009
- Vyganik Dristikon aur Sanchar Madhyam. (Ed), Centre for Mass Communication, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur- 2006
- Vilupta Hoti Betiyion: Ek Paridishya (Ed.), Centre for Mass Communication, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur 2009
- Development Journalism: The Way Forward (Ed.) Centre for Mass Communication, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-2016
- Media & Societal Transformation, University Book House, Jaipur – 2018
- Participated in more than 300 seminars and workshops organized by Departments of Journalism of various Universities, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), UNICEF, Media organizations and agencies.
- Aslo organized many seminars in collaboration with several prestigious media organizations including the Public Relations Society of India, Asian Media Information Centre (AMIC) Singapore, Namedia, ILO, Media Studies Group, Friedrieh Ebert Foundation (Germany) Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, Press Institute of India, UNICEF, UNFPA, New Delhi, Media Information and Communication Centre of India, New Delhi etc.
|Awards & Honours
- Received Radha Krishna Khetan Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Hindi literature in Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Examination of Rajasthan University, 1978
- Received Sumnesh Joshi Award for the best first publication of a writer of Rajasthan from Rajasthan Sahitya Academy, Udaipur, 1982-83
- Received Yound Research Talent Award of Rs.5000/- from Samyak Gyan Pracharak Mandal, Jaipur, 1992
- Received Pradeep Kumar Rampuria Memorial Award of Rs. 11,000/- from All India Sadhumargi Jain Sangh, Bikaner on the book ‘Sanskritik Chetna Aur Jain Patrakarita’ (Cultural Awarenes and Jain Journalism-1992).
- Young Talent Kamal Patra Award, 1992 by Jaipur Junior Chamber.
- Honoured by Public Relations Society of India (Rajasthan Chapter) and India foundation for PR Education and research for meritorious research in Journalism –1992.
- Received Babu Rao Vishnu Paradkar Award of Rs.11,000/- U.P. Hindi Sansthan, Lucknow on the book ‘Patrakarita Ke Vividh Paridrishya’-1993
- Jain Youth Talent Award (1993) by All India Shwetamber Sthanakvasi Jain Conference. (Jaipur Region) for outstanding contribution in the field of research, humanities and social science by Sh. Bhairon Singh Shekhawat.
- Honored by Aakash Deep Girls College on teachers day, 5/9/2000.
10 Honored by Rajasthan Hindi Granth Academy, Jaipur for writing a book ‘Press Kanoon Aur Patrakarita’.
- Received Kamal Patra- The young achiever award of Indian Junior Chamber-Zone V.1994.
- Honored by Central Library of University of Rajasthan for my contribution in the field of writing. 18/11/2003
- Honored by Jain Social Group (Pink City) for outstanding contribution in the field of education. 03/01/2004
14 Samaj Ratna Samman for outstanding contribution in the field of Mass Communication by Rajasthan Janmanch. 22/08/2004.
- Media Guru Award by Newspapers Association of India (N.A.I) at Delhi21-1-09
- Hall of fame award by Public Relations Council of India at Delhi, April ,2010
- Ganesh Lalwani Samman, 2011 by Vichar Manch, Kolkata.
- Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi Award 2012 by All India Rural Journalist Association, Jaipur.
- Honored by Loins Club, Jaipur 6 September, 2015.
- Honored by Vice-Chancellor, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur for excellent anchoring of National days in the university, 26 January, 2018.
- Vivekanand Gaurav Award by Rajasthan Yuva Chantra Sanstha for excellent contribution in the field of higher education.
- Jansampark Shree Award given by PRSI, Jaipur Chapter on National PR Day, 21 April, 2018
- Honored in a cultural evening ” Third Music Programme Jab Deep Jale Aana “organized by Saptak The Musical Octave Group, Jaipur on 22nd April 2018 in Jawahar Kala Kendra
- Honored in a International Conference at Jaipur organized by Global Communication Association, 11 Oct., 2018.
- Lifetime Achievement Award was given during 3rd All India Media Educators Conference at Jaipur, 6-8 July, 2018.
- Lifetime Achievement Award was given during a National Conference at India International Centre by exchance4media group, 24 Nov. 2018.
- Instrumental in launching Bachelor, Master’s Degree Course & Research Programme in University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Coordinated and conducted five-month training programme for trainee journalists in a leading newspaper of the State “Rajasthan Patrika” (1 Aug. 95 to 31 Dec. 95)
- Editor, ‘Communication Today’, A Bilingual Media Quarterly, Jaipur since January 1997
- Have been on the Editorial Board of ‘Glimpses’ Quarterly Newsletter of Rajasthan University.
- Honorary Editor, ‘Jinvani’ monthly (1993-2003)
- Member, Editorial Board, Trinity Journal of Management, IT & Media, Amity Journal of Media and Communication Studies and Mulyanugat Media.
- Visiting Faculty at Academic Staff College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and Officers Training School, Jaipur etc.
- Counselor for Journalism courses at Jaipur Regional Centre, Kota Open University and IGNOU
- Regularly hosted and participated in various shows on AIR, Doordarshan (DD Rajasthan, DD National, DD Bharti) and other Radio and TV Channels, have also been associated with training programmes for AIR staff.
- Actively associated with various literary, cultural and journalistic activities since student days in college and university.
- 1. Participated and presented paper in a 3 day international conference sponsored and organised by The College of Mass Communication and Media Arts at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and The United States information Agency at Colombo (2-5 Jan. 1997)
- Participated and presented a paper in World Hindi Congress, New York (USA),13-15 July 2007
- Visited various departments of Journalism and Mass Communication of different universities of Beijing – Shenyang Shanghai in China (16-22 Nov.2008)