|Qualification||(1) UGC N.E.T July 2018.
(2) M.A English (University of Delhi 2016-2018)
(3) B.A Honors English (University of Delhi 2013-2016 )
|Awards and Recognition||
(1) Youth Ambassadors at ‘World Literacy Foundation’ 2020.
(2) Fit India Ambassadors of SGTU.
(3) Advisor at ‘LAA’(Literati Acers Association).
|Total Years of Work Experience||07 Years|
|Total Teaching Experience||02 Years|
|Total Corporate Experience||05 Years|
|Teching Interests||Indian Novels and Literature, Partition Literature, Lit. Theory and Criticism, Indian Writing in English, 19Th Century British Literature.|
|Research Interests||Sadat Hasan Manto’s Writings during partition, Narratives of DALIT in Literature.|
|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops||
(1) One week STTP on “Teaching and Learning Pedagogy” REST Society for Research International.
(2) National Webinar on TEACHER EDUCATION AFTER COVID-19: Challenges and Possibilities, Teachers Training College, Bhagalpur.
(3) “Relevance of Karate Training in General Life” Online Technical Seminar with Sensei Rajeev Sinha.
(4) Online Webinar “Impact on Jobs of Future: Rethinking the skills Required, SGT University.
(5) Online Webinar “The prospect of English studies in India”, SGT University.
(6) Online Webinar “Comprehensive Learning through English Studies”, SGT University.
(1) “Behes- April,2020”.
(2) “Behes- May,2020”.
(3) Magazine editor, “Buzzinga” at SGT University.