|Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
- Research paper entitled “Emerging Trends in Social Media and Media Literacy” presented in National Conference on Emerging Trends and Culture of New Media & Technologies organized by Eureka Publications in association with School of Communication and Media Studies, Galgotia University, Greater Noida in October 2018
- Attended a workshop on Motivational Skills for Teachers organized by Ratna Sagar P. Ltd held at Jaipur National University in August, 2016.
- Attended a Short Course in Film Appreciation in November, 2017 at SGT, University, Gurugram organized by FTII, Pune.
- Attended a 2-day Faculty Capacity Building in Teaching Technology Programme held at SGT University, Gurugram in March, 2018.
- Participated in 2-day workshop on “Data Analysis for Decision Making in Communication” jointly organized by the Department of Communication Research and National Media Faculty Development Center, IIMC and Center for Communication and Change – India (CCCI) at Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
- Participated and organized one-week Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology & Data Analysis” held at SGT University, Gurugram in July, 2018.
- Participated and organized 2-day National Conference on “Manthan’18- Digital Media Fact, Fiction and Fake” held at SGT University, Gurugram in September, 2018.
- Participated in a workshop of Peace Journalism during National Conference on Emerging Trends and Culture of New Media & Technologies – 2018 held at Galgotia University, Greater Noida in October, 2018.
- Organized following workshops on Corel Draw & Adobe Photoshop
- 10-day Workshop for 15 Lab Technicians and Office Assistants of Jaipur National University on Corel Draw software in October 2015.
- 10-day Workshop for 10 Lab Technicians and Office Assistants of Jaipur National University on Adobe Photoshop software in February 2016.